Theatre Arts Management (B.S.)
- Step 1: Apply to Ithaca College via the Common Application (a $60 fee applies)
- Step 2: Apply to the Department of Theatre Arts by uploading interview materials to Acceptd.
- Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step 4: After an invitation from the department is extended, arrange for an interview.
- Step 5: Interview (either in-person or by phone/skype)
PLEASE NOTE: The Early Action option will not be offered to applicants in music or theatre due to the timing of the audition and interview process.
The Early Decision Deadline for the Common Application and the Acceptd application was November 1st for B.F.A. Theatrical Production & Design, B.A. Theatre Studies, B.S. Theatre Arts Management only.
You will not receive any further notification regarding your prescreening until your applications (Common Application and Acceptd) are complete.
All candidates will be asked to upload the following to Acceptd using PDF format:
- A one-page résumé that includes
your name and email address, highlighting activities in which you
participated – jobs you worked, and/or leadership positions
you held during high school in the following areas:
- athletics (e.g.played on a school team; competed as a member of a climbing/gymnastics/cheerleading team unaffiliated with school)
- clubs (e.g. Glee Club, Key Club, Scouts)
- camps (e.g. theatre camp, athletics camp)
- societies (e.g. Honors Society)
- volunteering and community service (e.g. raised money and walked the 5 K in a Relay for Life event; served Thanksgiving meals at a shelter; taught Sunday School)
- all high school math courses
- awards and scholarships received
- any other academic or extracurricular activities
- A current headshot or recent photo. Note: Images should be no higher than 72 dpi for ease of uploading to Acceptd.
For Your Interview
The materials that you submit online will be reviewed during your interview. There is no need to bring physical evidence or any other materials such as letters of recommendation, etc.
Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Dillingham Center Lobby
- Saturday, Dec 8 (Early Decision)
- Saturday, Jan 26
- Saturday, Feb 2
- Saturday, Feb 16
** On the Ithaca dates, you may also choose to schedule an interview via Skype. Be sure to choose the "Ithaca (Skype)" session when scheduling.
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, 3342 Peachtree Road, NE Atlanta
- Wednesday, Jan 16
updated 9/28/18 11:38 a.m.