Theatre Arts Management (B.S.)
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL OF 2021 WILL OPEN IN SEPTEMBER.
APPLICATION INFORMATION FOR THE 2021 ADMISSIONS CYCLE WILL BE UPDATED LATER THIS SUMMER.
- Step 1: Apply to Ithaca College via the Common Application (a $60 fee applies)
- Step 2: Apply to the Department of Theatre Arts by uploading interview materials to Acceptd.
- Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid.
- Step 4: After an invitation from the department is extended, arrange for an interview.
- Step 5: Interview (either in-person or by phone/skype)
PLEASE NOTE: The Early Action option will not be offered to applicants in music or theatre due to the timing of the audition and interview process.
The Early Decision Deadline for the Common Application and the Acceptd application is November 1st, 2019 for B.F.A. Theatrical Production & Design, B.A. Theatre Studies, B.S. Theatre Arts Management only.
The deadline for applying to B.F.A Theatre Production & Design, B.A. Theatre Studies and B.S. Theatre Arts Management is February 1st, 2020. Please complete your Common App and Acceptd profile by this deadline. This deadline has been extended.
You will not receive any further notification regarding your prescreening until your applications (Common Application and Acceptd) are complete.
All candidates will be asked to upload the following to Acceptd using PDF format:
- A one-page résumé that includes
your name and email address, highlighting activities in which you
participated – jobs you worked, and/or leadership positions
you held during high school in the following areas:
- athletics (e.g.played on a school team; competed as a member of a climbing/gymnastics/cheerleading team unaffiliated with school)
- clubs (e.g. Glee Club, Key Club, Scouts)
- camps (e.g. theatre camp, athletics camp)
- societies (e.g. Honors Society)
- volunteering and community service (e.g. raised money and walked the 5 K in a Relay for Life event; served Thanksgiving meals at a shelter; taught Sunday School)
- all high school math courses
- awards and scholarships received
- any other academic or extracurricular activities
- A current headshot or recent photo. Note: Images should be no higher than 72 dpi for ease of uploading to Acceptd.
For Your Interview
The materials that you submit online will be reviewed during your interview. There is no need to bring physical evidence or any other materials such as letters of recommendation, etc.
Our 2020-21 interview dates and locations will be updated in Fall 2020.
updated 5/19/20 11:00 p.m.