For Current Exploratory Students

Declaring a Minor

To declare most minors, all you need to do is fill out the Registration for a Minor form found here.  The form requires the signature of your major adviser as well as the signature of the department chair of the department in which you wish to declare a minor.

If you wish to declare a minor in the Roy H. Park School of Communications, you must fill out the Park School Minor Application instead.



School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing