Frequently Asked Questions

How do I declare a minor?

In order to declare most minors, you must fill out the “Registration for/Cancellation of Minor/Cancellation” form.  The form requires the signature of your current adviser as well as that of your new minor adviser and department chairperson. If you are interested in declaring a minor in the Park School of Communications, you will need a supplemental form.  All info about declaring a minor can be found on the Exploratory Program website. 

School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing