Frequently Asked Questions

Can I transfer into the Exploratory Program if I came to IC under a different major?

Yes! If you wish to transfer into the Exploratory Program, you will need to fill out a change of major form, which can be found here.  However, you may need to wait until after your first semester. 

School of Humanities and Sciences  ·  201 Muller Center  ·  Ithaca College  ·  Ithaca, NY 14850  ·  (607) 274-3102  ·  Full Directory Listing