History of Slide Projectors
TDC VIVID, Model A-1 Slide projector
The TDC VIVID projector was made in Chicago, IL, by the Three-Dimension Company, which was acquired by Bell + Howell around 1957. The projector had a new feature which cut off light while changing slides - eliminating a blinding light in-between slides. With a 5:" focal length f/ 2.5 lens retailed for $39.75.