Work Study Opportunities for Ithaca PT Students
- Currently all work-study positions for Ithaca PT students have been filled within the Movement Analysis Lab.
Ithaca College – Rochester PT Department Student Workers
The ideal student worker in the Movement Analysis Lab would be a self motivated individual with a strong desire to help investigate unanswered clinical questions. Students will be required to work as a member of the research team, as well as assist all other lab personnel when necessary. Students who exhibit strong initiative and the time management skills necessary to balance the PT program’s coarse workload with lab responsibilities will be given strong consideration.
Common job assignments given to student workers include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in the recruitment and scheduling of research participants for ongoing studies within the lab
· Providing support during data collections when class schedules permit
· Processing data following the completion of testing (typically using Microsoft Excel or other software for which training will be provided)
· Assist with maintaining study records for all current research participants
· Assist with literature reviews of current research topics
All students interested in applying for a student worker position in the Movement Analysis Lab should contact:
Ithaca College Movement Analysis Lab
Rochester, NY 14620