Applying to IC PT Program

Students who have not yet graduated from high school (regardless of how many AP, IB, or college transfer credits they may have) will apply for freshman entry to the Physical Therapy and should follow the instruction for the Clinical Health Studies/Physical Therapy B.S./D.P.T Academic Program on the IC Admissions web page.

Students who are currently enrolled at Ithaca College in another major should review and follow the instructions on the Physical Therapy Department Transfer Opportunities Page.

External Transfer suspended

At this time, due to current enrollment numbers, consideration of external transfer (individuals not currently enrolled at Ithaca College or individuals that were enrolled at Ithaca College considering readmission) is suspended for the spring and fall of 2015. Information about opportunities for 2016 will be posted in the fall of 2015.