Tax & W-2 form Questions:

Are my student employment earnings taxable?

Yes, all earnings are subject to state and federal income tax based on the amount earned in a pay period.

Where can I find my W-2 form for taxes?

If you are currently a student employee at Ithaca College, you can access your W-2 form on Parnassus. If you go to the IC Student Employee Self-Service tab, underneath will be a section labeled Employee W-2 and you can view or print the form from there.

If you are no longer a student employee, then your W-2 form will be mailed to the address listed on your Homerconnect account.

Where does a student go to correct a local/campus/or permanent address?

To correct a local/campus/permanent address a student must contact the Office of the Registrar which is located on the second floor of the Peggy R. Williams Center.

Phone: (607) 274-3127

Office Hours: Monday- Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.