Cornell to Ithaca
Cornell students will follow these steps to complete their registration at Ithaca College:
- Pick up the IC-CU Exchange Program petition from Cornell's School of Continuing Education.
- Complete the petition and secure approval signatures.
- Complete the online IC Registration Form for Extramural Study (in the callout box at top right).
- Secure any required approval(s) for prerequisite override, capacity override, or for graduate study and forward emails signaling approval to email@example.com.
- Submit the approved Cornell petition to the Ithaca College Office of Extended Studies (OES) during the first week of classes. Registration takes place during the first week of classes on a space-available basis.
- Once your registration is completed, obtain an I.D. card from the I.D. Office. An ID is required in order to register a vehicle to park on the Ithaca College campus, checking books out of the library, and for admission to athletic events and facilities.
- If you plan to have a vehicle on campus you must register your vehicle with Parking Services at Ithaca College. All students must park in lots identified as red lots (these are student lots). The per semester cost is $64 (or $128 per year). You will need an Ithaca College Netpass Username and Password to register your vehicle online. (An Ithaca College e-mail account will be provided to you as part of the registration process.)