Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the purpose of the ICC?
- What writing requirements must I complete for the ICC?
- I am planning on taking a course this summer at another institution that will transfer in as course specific credit for an ICC themes & perspective course. Do I get ICC credit?
- I have AP credit for HIST 11200 U.S. History Since 1865 which is an ICC Diversity designated course. Why is this not showing up in degree evaluation?
- I am a double major. Can the courses from one of my majors be applied to the ICC themes & perspectives requirements?
- Is there a convenient way to view ICC course offerings for next semester or during the winter session or summer session?
- Can ICC designated courses be taken S/D/F?
- I am planning to study abroad next semester. Can courses apply toward ICC requirements?
- How do I go about having a transfer course evaluated for possible ICC credit?
- Can I use AP or other exams or courses taken outside of Ithaca College to fulfill ICC requirements?
- Does calculus count for the quantitative literacy requirement?
- How do I register for my ICC theme?
- When will first year students select an ICC theme?
- What is an electronic learning portfolio?
- How do I access my Taskstream account to create electronic learning portfolios?
- How do I know whether I'm eligible to enroll in a quantitative literacy course?
- What is ICSM?
- What is IC20/20?