What do I need to do if I want to take summer courses at another institution and transfer them to fulfill ICC requirements?

Petition for transfer credit forms are available from the Office of the Registrar. You need to complete that form before taking your summer course to be certain that credit will transfer. If you want to have the transfer course fulfill an ICC requirement, please contact the Director of the ICC before taking your summer course so that the course can be reviewed for ICC equivalence. Keep in mind that only Academic Writing I, Diversity, Quantitative Literacy, Writing Intensive and some programs' CLA requirements can be fulfilled by transfer credit. Themes/perspectives courses and the ICC capstone cannot be completed at another institution.