I am planning on taking a course this summer at another institution that will transfer in as course specific credit for an ICC themes & perspective course. Do I get ICC credit?

For matriculated students ICC Themes & Perspective designation needs to be completed at Ithaca College, or completed with an approved study abroad course. Course specific transfer credit can be applied to the major, minor, or concentration but does not satisfy the ICC Themes & Perspective requirements. The transfer course will not populate the ICC portion of degree evaluation.