Resources for Students
This section contains resources students may find helpful related to the ICC:
- Integrative Core Curriculum Grids - Links to ICC grids/worksheets that can be used by students as one method of keeping track of ICC requirements. (All documents have been developed and will be updated by the Academic Advising Center.)
- Highlighted ICC Courses - Looking for a great ICC course to take? Peruse this list of past highlighted courses to get inspiration.
- Transfer Student Requirements - The information on this page applies only to students admitted to Ithaca College as transfer students.
- ICC Visual Summary - Summary and specific requirements of the ICC learning experience.
- Do you need to change your ICC theme? - You may submit your initial ICC Theme Declaration or make changes to an existing ICC Theme through the appropriate form available in IC Workflow. (For students electing to change their existing ICC Theme, the same form can be used but will require approval from the ICC Director. Changes can take up to five business days before the request is approved and the student record is updated in HomerConnect. It is strongly suggested that students consult with their Academic Advisor, Dean, Department Chair or the ICC Director before making any changes to their theme.)