Are you planning to take a course at a non Ithaca College location? The following petitions may be completed by students who wish to use coursework credit from other institutions within the United States to fulfill requirements of the ICC. Before completing a petition, students should review their Degree Evaluation with their advisor to determine what ICC requirements remain outstanding in their academic record.
- These petitions cannot be used to request ICC
credit for non-designated courses offered at Ithaca College
(including the Ithaca College London Center, LA, and NYC).
- Ithaca Seminar and ICC Capstone requirements may not be
fulfilled with transfer credit.
- Please use the appropriate petition
forms for courses transferred from study abroad.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit a petition for each
course that may fulfill ICC requirements before
taking the course, but petitions can also be submitted during the
course or by the last day of the subsequent
- Approval for fulfilling an ICC requirement is not
guaranteed, regardless of when the petition was
- Each course petitioned should be on a separate form and all
petitions are to include original answers authored by the
- Petition form and accompanying documentation should be sent
electronically to email@example.com.
- A notification will be sent to the student if a petition is
- Before ICC Attribute designation (DV, QL, WI) can be applied to a student's record, a Petition for Transfer Credit must be completed and approved through IC Workflow.
(please use the most updated petition form - May 2016)