- Adobe Creative Cloud: Free graphic, photo, and video applications that include Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
- Labs: Computer labs are located around campus for training purposes. Labs can be reserved through 25 Live.
- Office 365: Free productivity, communication, and collaboration applications that include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Teams
- Print Services: Faculty have unrestricted access to send print jobs to networked computers.
- Technology Renewal: Faculty are issued a computer through the college. It will be replaced every 4 years.
- Telephone & Voice Mail: Faculty are provided with an office phone and voice mail for campus business.
- Web Conferencing: Zoom is the preferred software for web conferencing.
Your Staff Guide to IT
As an Ithaca College staff member you have access to multiple services and software through IT. Listed below are some of the most common systems and services that you will use at Ithaca College.