If you have recently received a job offer with IT, congratulations on becoming a member of the IT S-Team!
Please follow the instructions in the email that was sent to you, and remember to complete and return the following:
- New Hire Checklist
- Work Preference Form
- Digital Photograph and Fun Fact
- Attend an NSEP Session (Sign Up In Advance & Bring Proper ID)
- Sign up for Direct Deposit Through IC HR Cloud
The Student Employment Office requires all new student employees to attend a New Student Employee Program (NSEP) and fill out their I-9 and required forms during this session. This must be done with the Student Employment Office before the end of the semester in order to attend IT Training. If you have not worked on campus before and you cannot attend an NSEP session prior to the end of the semester, you may not be eligible to work with IT. You must speak with the Student Employment Office and IT regarding any conflicts of this nature.
NSEP session details:
- You must sign up in advance in order to attend an NSEP session. You can use the link in the right column to sign up (only after you have received a job offer email from IT).
- You must bring proper identification with you in order to attend this session. So, please plan ahead to have your identification ready for this session. Please see the list of I-9 Acceptable Documents in the right column.
For international students who need to obtain a social security card, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign up and attend an NSEP session
- Obtain an official hire letter from the Student Employment Office to apply for a social security card
- Apply for a social security card (30 days prior to your start date)
- Once your card arrives, bring this to the International Programs Office for processing employment
Hired applicants must attend the mandatory new hire training prior to the start of the semester. More information will be sent to you through your Ithaca College e-mail regarding training. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you soon!