- Account Resets: Contact the IT Service Desk for help
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Free graphic, photo, and video applications that include Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
- Computer Labs: Available around campus. Labs have Mac and Windows machines, as well as multiple software programs available
- Computer Recommendations: IT is not able to make specific recommendations. Please contact your individual school/department for computer and software recommendations needed for your major/program.
- FixIt Shop: Located by the IT Service Desk in Job 104 an on-campus computer repair at a low cost
- Internet (Apogee ResNet): Free and accessible to IC students
- Office 365: Free productivity, communication, and collaboration applications that include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Teams
- Printing (WebPrint): Printers located around campus for a low-cost print solution
- Student Employment Opportunities: Join the IT student team
- Student Service Catalog and Knowledge Base: Find answers to your IT questions
Your Student Guide to IT
We are excited to have you join the IC community. As you prepare for your arrival you may have questions about the technology services and software available to IC Students. Listed below are some of the most common systems and services that you will use at Ithaca College.