- Check your Canvas course sites for announcements, or your Canvas Inbox for messages from your instructor about class changes and special messages.
- Download the Canvas app for your mobile device. View the helpful articles from the Canvas Community.
- Know and understand the expectations from your instructor(s) including assignment expectations and due dates.
- Be prepared to virtually attend class through Zoom.
- Have access to resources needed to complete activities scheduled for the day including Canvas, Microsoft OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Explore how the Library is able to support you and what services are available. Read the Keep Learning LibGuide.
- Confirm you have internet access to view your classes in Canvas, join Zoom or watch videos through media.ithaca.edu
- Know the best way to reach your instructor with questions about the course activities.
- If you have a lab, please clarify with your instructor the lab activity expectations.
How Can I Request a Laptop or other technology resources to Support my Learning, Teaching, or Working from Home?