The Teaching & Learning with Technology (TLT) Team provides support to many different learning technologies. Each of our software vendors provides their own documentation on the accessibility features, meeting federal requirements for accessibility, and a roadmap for continued growth. Please email the IT Service Desk if you have any questions about the supported learning technologies listed.
Clicking on the software name will redirect you to the software vendor's website.
- Kaltura (media.ithaca.edu) - for creating and sharing audio, video and media files
- Leganto from ExLibris - for eReserves, storing and sharing of files in many formats
- Linkedin Learning - for online learning modules, courses and certificates
- Microsoft Office 365 - for business and academic productivity
- Sakai - campus learning management system (LMS)
- Taskstream from Watermark - for ePortfolio and assessments
- TopHat - a student response system, secure testing and quizzes, and content delivery
- Turnitin Service - to provide inline feedback and check for originality of student papers
- VoiceThread - for collaborative audio, video and text commenting
- Zoom - for conference calls, video recording of lectures and synchronous class sessions