Employees can access their 2020, 2021, and future W-2 and 1095-C forms, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, by registering with ADP. Please note that forms prior to 2020 are not available through this service.
Employees will receive paper copies of both their W-2 and 1095-C forms directly from ADP through the mail to the home address listed on file with the Office of Human Resources. To view and print the forms directly from the ADP portal, employees will need to register with ADP W-2 services. Please follow the steps below to register:
- Go to https://my.adp.com
- Click Create Account
- Click I have a registration code, then enter the Registration Pass Code which is: IHA1NY-Bombers
- Enter your Legal Name and select W-2 Services as the Service
- The following information is required for validation purposes:
- Employee ID # - This can be found on your paystub in IC HR Cloud
- Company Code - UGX
- Employee Zip Code (home address zip code)
- Full Social Security Number
Employees will be prompted to complete the registration process and select a unique password. The password must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character. Additionally, employees will be assigned a system generated User ID that employees must save for future access. Once the registration process has been completed, we recommend that employees “Bookmark” the new URL, https://my.adp.com and/or or “Add to your Favorites”
Please contact your HR Business Partner or Payroll at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The Office of Human Resources