Just a few brief updates regarding CAPS for 2022-2023:
- We are able to provide both In-Person and Zoom sessions for the coming year. We look forward to seeing you in-person again! Remember, that our entrance is on the side of the Hammond Building (near the parking lot). Come on down the stairs and see us! We are open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- We will be continuing our Let’s Talk drop-ins via Zoom with access through our website here: Let's Talk . Sessions will be available from 12-2 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Check the main CAPS webpage for the daily Schedule
- We continue to have Crisis Hours which will be 2-4pm, Monday-Friday. Call our number at 607-274-3136 and our admin staff can schedule you in.
- We do not see students on the weekends or on holidays but we provide an CAPS After-Hours On-Call Counselor so that students can reach a live counselor after our office is closed for the business day. This option provides wrap-around crisis services from 5pm to 8:30am the next day.
- All enrolled Ithaca College students are entitled to an initial Intake consultation, and options for future services will be discussed in the first appointment. Our range of services will be reviewed and we will recommend the most clinically appropriate service from what we offer. On average, most students are seen for 4 or fewer sessions of intervention but students may access us as needed across their academic years on campus. There are no session limits for Individual or Group Counseling. Session lengths can vary from 15 minute check-ins to 30-45 minute appointments