Come find out more about Microsoft Teams, a communication and collaboration platform for Office 365 that is used widely across campus for departments, project groups, committees, and organizations to remain connected with one another whether in person or virtual. Join us on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, from 11:00 – 12:00 pm for an in-depth overview of Microsoft Teams.
Register for this free session: Microsoft Teams Overview | 9/28/22 | 11:00 am
This session is great for beginner users of Microsoft Teams or those who have not yet used Teams for chat or team-based collaboration. The session will cover the following topics and more, with time for questions and answers.
- Accessing Teams
- Activity, Notifications Management, and @mentions
- 1-1 and Group Chat
- Channel Creation (Standard, Private, Shared)
- Channel Communication (Meetings and Calendars)
- Tabs and Apps
- Files (Management, Sharing, and Co-Editing Documents)
- Teams Calendar
- Teams Meetings, Webinars, and Features (Closed Caption, Recordings, Breakout Rooms, Registration etc.)
- Search Functions and Help
- Common Integrations (OneNote, Planner, To Do, Lists)