Interested in studying abroad? The Fall 2022 Study Abroad Fair will be held Tuesday, September 27, from 11:00 am-2:00 pm in Emerson Suites. We’ll have all the information you need to get your planning process underway. Come get excited about the many different possibilities for study abroad! The Fair will feature:
- London Center semester & summer programs
- Ithaca College-sponsored summer, winter, and exchange programs
- IC study abroad partners, offering hundreds of affiliated and non-affiliated program options
- Study abroad planning assistance
- Study abroad alumni peer advisers available to share their international experiences and answer your questions
- Raffle prizes
STUDY ABROAD FAIR WEEK INFO SESSIONS
A number of our study abroad partners will be offering information sessions during the week of the Study Abroad Fair. Come to the Fair to get an overview of your options, and then come to an info session to take a deep dive into the study abroad program offerings of a particular study abroad partner! Some of these are offered in person, and are virtual.
Monday, September 26
- 4:00-4:45 pm: Spanish Studies Abroad (Textor 103)
- 5:00-5:45 pm: IES Abroad (Textor 103)
- 6:00-6:45 pm: University of Canterbury, New Zealand (Textor 103)
Tuesday, September 27
- 4:00-4:45 pm: IAU - Institute for American Universities (online; register here)
- 5:00-5:45 pm: CIS Abroad (Textor 103)
- 7:00-7:45 pm: Bond University, Australia (online, register here)
Wednesday, September 28
- 4:00-4:30 pm: University of Auckland, New Zealand (online). This event is part of the University of Auckland's International Open Week. To register:
- Go to International Open Week 2022.
- Click ‘General’ at the top to see ‘Study Abroad opportunities’.
- Click the ‘View More’ button to see this session listed (it is the very last one listed under General Online Sessions).
- Once you find “Study Abroad Opportunities Date: 29 September Time: 9.00 - 9.30am NZST” (9/28, 4:00-4:30 pm EDT), click "Add to timetable".
- 5-10 minutes before the session start time, go to ‘My International Open Week’. Scroll down the page to view your timetable, and click the link at the webinar time.
- 6:00-6:45 pm: SIT Study Abroad (online; register here)
Individuals requiring accommodations to participate in the Study Abroad Fair or one of the Info Sessions should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
NEED HELP PLANNING YOUR STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE?
Schedule an appointment with a study abroad adviser - we'll help you find the program that's right for you. Please note: we recommend meeting with an academic adviser to discuss your study abroad needs and timeline BEFORE scheduling a one-on-one study abroad appointment.
STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE STUDY ABROAD INFORMATION!
Peggy Ryan Williams Center, Garden Level (offices 011 & 018-022)