Break Housing & Early Arrival Information for January 2019!
Contributed by Dani Perkins
The Spring semester will be here before we know it! To plan ahead, below is information for students, staff, and faculty who may be considering break housing and early arrival options for the Spring 2019 semester.
Break Housing options are available for residents who wish to return to their fall housing assignment earlier than the official spring opening.
- Register now on IC WorkFlow
- Circle and Garden Apartment residents can register to stay for any dates between Saturday, December 22, 2018 and Friday, January 18, 2019.
- All residence halls (except for Circle & Garden Apartments) can register to return as early as January 2, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- For more information, visit our Break Housing webpage.
Early Arrival is a request process for residents who did not have a Fall housing assignment but wish to check into their spring housing assignment earlier than the official opening day of Saturday, January 19, 2019.
- Register beginning January 2, 2019 on IC Workflow
- If approved, you cannot check in any earlier than Thursday, January 17, 2019. Approval is not guaranteed as spaces are still being prepared for new residents during this time frame. Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received written approval.
- For more information, visit our Early Arrival webpage.
We wish everyone a warm and safe Winter Break!
The Office of Residential Life