Career Services is excited to introduce our transition to Career Interest Communities. We are now offering more specialized career programming tailored to help student's explore career paths, identify and apply for opportunities, and cultivate personalized networks that shape their professional journey.
These are the 12 primary communities:
· Arts, Music & Theater
· Education & Human Services
· Entrepreneurship, Freelance & Consulting
· Fashion, Retail & Consumer Products
· Finance, Accounting, Insurance & Real Estate
· Government, Law & Public Policy
· Healthcare, Public Health & Sciences
· Marketing, Public Relations & Advertising
· Media, Film & Entertainment
· Sustainability, Renewable Energy & Conservation
· Technology, Data & Analytics
· Tourism, Hospitality & Recreation
Communities have been pre-selected to align with majors, however we strongly encourage students to explore multiple career communities that align with interests, goals, and career plans.
Students can now receive customized information on their chosen community with our exciting, new website:careerservices.ithaca.edu. By signing up on our updated interface, we can provide a personalized experience for each user.
Career Services has a team of dedicated professionals who are embedded in these communities. Students, faculty, and staff can connect with us during appointments, presentations, or on-campus events.
Find out more about Career Services and Career Interest Communities at careerservices.ithaca.edu. We look forward to partnering with you to facilitate elevated career development.
Please let us know if you have questions, need additional information or would like to meet in this regard. We are looking forward to connecting with you and developing our Career Interest Communities partnership!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Jennifer Pawlewicz at email@example.com. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.