Are you looking for a rewarding internship experience? Interested in spending a semester living, interning, and studying in New York City? Information sessions are happening soon for this exciting study away opportunity. The semester-long ICNYC program is open to select majors from all five schools.
The program centers on a six-credit internship and at least six credits of coursework. ICNYC is designed to let students live and gain real work experience in one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
General Info Session for ALL Students:
• Thurs. 2/21, 4:30 pm, Clark Lounge (with the ICNYC Director)
School-based Info Sessions for majors:
• For Business Majors: Tues. 2/12, 12:10, BUS 104
• For Park Majors: Tues. 2/12; 12:10, Park Auditorium
• For HSHP Majors: Thurs. 2/14, 12:10, CHS 200
• For H&S Majors: Thurs. 2/14, 12:10, Friends 203
• For Music Majors: Consult with Associate Dean David Pacun for information
NOTE: The ICNYC application deadline for Fall 2019 is Friday, March 8.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact email@example.com or (607) 274-3306. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.