Cena Block ’89 is coming to campus to do productivity workshops for students and has graciously offered to do a session for faculty and staff. She is a productivity expert and ADHD coach. This workshop will provide an overview and framework to make the next 90 days productive and fulfilling. It will be a hands-on workshop to identify where we’re struggling and how to manage all that we do.
Work/Life Balance: A Tactical Plan For the Next 90 Days
4/11 - 4-5 pm - Career Services
- Define and understand the stages of change.
- Identify your core values, strengths, talents, interests and ideal work.
- Assess where you are now and where you want to be 90 days from now.
- Understand the Flow Model of Productivity and the AEC Motivation Model
- Learn a decision-making model and flow strategies to help you clear the fog, and create framework so you can focus and stay on track.
- Break your goals down into practical, time-based steps.
- Create a to-do list with specific actions and timelines to keep you forward-focused and productive.
If you would like to attend, please email Cheryl Rotyliano at email@example.com to RSVP! Space is limited.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Cheryl Rotyliano at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3310. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.