Information regarding HSA Investments
Contributed by Katie Sack
We wanted to share some of the latest updates related to the PayFlex Health Savings Account (HSA) investment account.
If you are investing your HSA dollars, as of October 1, 2019, you'll notice the following updates regarding your investment account and platform:
- A new fund to your lineup of investments. The American Funds 2060 Target Date Retirement Fund (RFUTX) is being added as the next 5-year increment offering in the suite of target date funds offered by American Funds.
- A minimal monthly fee to your investment account. The fee is .02% of your investment account balance. This monthly fee aligns to industry standards. And it is automatically deducted from your HSA cash account each month.
How powerful is your HSA investment account?
You already know your investment account is a powerful tool to help save for future expenses and for retirement. Check out our new calculator and unleash the “savings power” of your investments.
- Click here to log into payflex.com, your PayFlex member website.
- Within the HSA section of your dashboard, click Calculate my HSA savings under Account Actions.
- Understand how to maximize your savings potential
- See how investing boosts your savings
- Determine the potential balance you could have available at retirement
Questions? Log into your PayFlex member website. Click Help & Support to email or chat with us. Or call 844.729.3539 (TTY: 711).