Are you looking for a unique and rewarding internship experience? Interested in spending a semester living, interning, and studying in New York City? Information sessions are happening soon for this exciting study away opportunity.
The semester-long ICNYC program is open to select majors from all five schools. The program centers on a six-credit internship and at least six credits of coursework. ICNYC is designed to let students live and gain real work experience in one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
General Info Session for ALL Students:
• Thurs., 10/3; 12:10-1:00; BUS 204 (with the ICNYC Director)
School-based Info Sessions for majors:
• For Music Majors: Thurs., 9/19; 12:10-1:00; Whalen 3302
• For Business Majors: Tues., 9/24; 12:10-1:00; BUS 204
• For Park School Majors: Thurs., 9/24; 12:10-1:00; Park Auditorium
• For HS&HP Majors: Thurs., 9/26; 12:10-1:00; CHS 200
• For H&S Majors: Thurs., 9/26; 12:10-1:00; Friends 210
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact email@example.com or (607) 274-3306. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.