Meet Glimmerglass Festival, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Cherry Arts
& More at ArtsConnect!
Contributed by John Fracchia
Career Services in coordination with the School of Music and the Department of Theatre Arts invites you to our ArtsConnect Mini-Fair. ArtsConnect is your opportunity to meet representatives from arts related organizations to discuss internship/job opportunities, learn about auditions (if applicable) and to network.
Organizations scheduled to attend include:
- The Glimmerglass Festival - a professional, non-profit opera and musical theater company that presents four new productions in rotation every July and August. The Glimmerglass Festival has full-time summer internships available for a variety of majors and students of all academic years.
- The Williamstown Theatre Festival -Since 1955, the Williamstown Theatre Festival has brought America’s finest actors, directors, designers, and playwrights to the Berkshires, engaging a loyal audience of both residents and summer visitors. The Williamstown Theatre Festival has full-time jobs, internships, and fellowships available for students of all academic years.
- The Cherry Arts - is a not-for-profit arts organization supporting a wide range of artists in a variety of disciplines by hosting them in the waterfront Cherry Artspace in Ithaca. The Cherry Arts has internship and experiential learning opportunities available for a variety of majors and students of all academic years.
- Community School of Music and Arts - a dynamic meeting place for artists, community members and educators to explore ideas, artistic expression and creativity together. Community School of Music and Arts may have part-time instructor positions available.
- Running To Places - Running to Places (R2P) is a youth development organization that seeks to foster a safe and supportive community where any interested youth has the opportunity to learn important life skills through theatre. Running To Places has internships, experiential learning, and volunteer opportunities available for a variety of majors and students of all academic years.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact John Fracchia at email@example.com or (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.