fixIT shop Technician
Repair, maintain and install software and hardware on personally-owned computers in the IT fixIT shop. Work closely with a full time technician to provide walk-in and phone support for the campus.
- Approximately 8 hours/week (2-hour blocks of time or more)
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 8am-7pm; Fri, 8am-5pm; Sun, 12pm-5pm
- Rate: $11.10/hour
- Ability to diagnose and repair typical computer problems
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Macintosh platforms
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and networking
- Good customer service
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently
Apple Certification must be acquired prior to or during the first semester of employment with IT. Preference will be given to those who can work during the summer or winter sessions in order to obtain their apple certification.