IT provides many services to the campus community in an effort to develop and sustain IT services and an infrastructure that most effectively supports the people, mission and institutional goals of Ithaca College.
Ithaca College Information Technology:
- Believes that the organization’s greatest asset is the quality and personal integrity of its staff
- Believes that integrity must be the foundational value guiding interactions and work
- Values effective communication and transparent decision-making processes
- Is committed to providing outstanding and reliable information technology services
- Has a passion for quality and a desire to constantly improve what we do and how we do it
- Embraces creative solutions, different perspectives and paradigms, and new opportunities that result in stable, leading edge information technology
These services support the work of the faculty, staff and students at Ithaca College.