Microsoft Office is a suite of productivity software that is available for Windows and Macintosh computers as well as mobile devices. This section contains information about the currently available versions of Microsoft Office.
Shortly after graduation, your student access to Microsoft Office 365 applications, including OneDrive, will change. Here is what you need to know:
- Office 365: Your Office 365 subscription through IC will end as early as one month after graduation. You will need to obtain a new subscription for Office 365 if you wish to continue using these applications.
- OneDrive: Prior to graduation, you should transfer all of your files from your school OneDrive to other media (a physical hard drive, flash drive or other personal cloud storage). Learn how to download your files.
- Email: Graduating students will be able to keep their IC email account, including all of the contents within it, for as long as you like. This means that you will be able to send and receive email from your firstname.lastname@example.org account.
To obtain a new subscription for Office 365:
- Get New Subscription: Visit Microsoft's Office 365 site and acquire a new subscription. You will need to use a Microsoft account other than your IC account.
- How do I migrate my files and settings to Office 365 Personal? View the migration guide for : Windows 10 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 7 | Mac