Below are verbatim comments related to what the college's guiding vision should be, gathered during the Fall 2018 all-staff, all-faculty, and Board of Trustees meetings.
- To be an agent of change in the world
- Foster global learning and leadership opportunities and never forget that behind every student, staff and faculty member there is a person, family, and livelihood
- To be a global leader in providing innovative education to students of all ages, all races, backgrounds, etc.
- Providing an education for our students that enable them to be productive members of society.
- Successful graduates who grow in their time on campus and have greater understanding of the world
- Developing student into mature, honest, respectful individual ready to make a difference in the world.
I want to see Ithaca College making global impacts with innovative ideas. I want to hear Ithaca mentioned in some of the remotest conversations.