- Jeane Copenhaver-Johnson (staff)
- Vikki Levine (staff)
Collaboration and Shared Governance
Common Academic Experience Action Group
We must create structure and space to enable all Ithaca College students to explore wide-ranging subjects across the five schools and develop or choose from curricular paths.
In year one, this group will develop a common schedule and common academic regulations across schools.
Action Group Members
- Co-chair: Jennifer Kay (faculty)
- Co-Chair: Stacia Zabusky (staff)
- Barbara Belyea (faculty)
- Stu Fegely (staff)
- Julia Klipp (student)
- Lauren O’Connell (faculty)
- Bryan Roberts (staff)
- Mai An Rumney (staff)
- Lauren Suna (student)
IC Incubator Action Group
This group is charged with establishing an LLC incubator that is available to the campus community to facilitate research, testing, and business development.
This group will
- connect with local resources to confirm the path to create legal organizations,
- incorporate an LLC,
- identify initial projects to participate in, and
- identify physical space on campus for the incubator.
Action Group Members
- Co-chair: Sebastian Harenberg (faculty)
- Co-chair: Andrew Torelli (faculty)
- John Barr (faculty)
- Sara Boniche (staff)
- Laura Campbell Carapella (faculty)
- Alex Devers (staff)
- Stephanie Fine (student)
- Becky Lane (staff)
- Megan Schumacher (student)
- Nick Vogel (staff)
- Molly Whitehead (student)
Additional Goal Objectives
These initiatives will be tackled by specific operational units and will not call for action groups to be formed:
Expand undergraduate and graduate education offerings by
- promoting the Entertainment MBA and
- exploring the development of a Physician's Assistant program.
Evaluate and revise faculty, student, staff, alumni, and board of trustees systems and structures of shared governance to align with the vision, mission, and values. To do so, we will
- evaluate and streamline risk assessment polices to advance implementation of college initiatives,
- implement a new budget process that is aligned with the five-year strategic plan,
- identify a list of standard operating procedures for each unit and subset that will be completed in year one, and
- review policy manuals and procedures (including schools) to align with the strategic plan.