Instructional Support Services
ITS resources and services focused on teaching and learning
- Center for Educational Technology (CET) is the faculty lab located in Job 102.
- Classroom Technology Support (CTS) provides "drop and run" support when you encounter a problem using technology in a classroom. CTS Hotline at 4-1443.
- Digital Media Services (DMS), located in Job 103, supports the acquisition, development and deployment of digital media technology at Ithaca College.
- iTunes U is a service that allows faculty staff and students to post audio and video podcasts.
- Labs ITS operates about 30 computer labs on campus, both general-access and program-specific facilities with specialized software and printing services.
- Loaners allows you to check out short term or long term equipment such as laptops, voice recorders, and camcorders.
- Optical Scanning is a service for scanning exams and course evaluations.
- Sakai is the collaboration and learning environment that will replace Blackboard.
- Training and Documentation provides training and documentation for all our supported software and systems.
- Taskstream is the ePortfolio and Assessment system on campus
- Turnitin is an online plagiarism detection service
- Turning Technologies is the student response system (clickers).
- Web Profile Manager (WPM) is the content management system that is used for faculty web pages, departments and student ePortfolios.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.