Students who participate in the “Enjoying Sex at College” program will engage in conversations around all of the various ways to experience sexual pleasure, independently, and with others. A key component of these conversations is the necessity of consent. We will talk about topics ranging from the benefits of masturbation, to sex during a global health pandemic. Join this group if you want to understand more about what sex at college can look like, learn how to keep yourself and others safe, and learn about the available resources on campus.
Let's talk about sex at IC
It’s time to remove the shame and taboo-ness of sex and sexual pleasure!
- New students can participate in the Enjoying Sex at College program on September 19, or September 26, or October 3.
- The program runs from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Face coverings are required.
- There is no charge for this program.