- Learn how to incorporate the Leave No Trace theory into your daily routine and future outdoor pursuits
- Participate in a reflection exercise and meaningful small-group discussion opportunities
- Meet new friends and form a lasting connection to the beautiful natural environment around IC
- Students should be able to safely walk for at least 2 miles. Life threatening allergies/medical conditions should be able to be managed in the field.
Connect with new friends, and the outer world
Hike the IC natural lands and participate in outdoor yoga by the IC observatory!
- New students can participate in the Nature & Mindfulness program on September 19, or September 26, or October 3.
- The program runs from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Lunch from a local restaurant will be served.
- Program will take place on IC Campus, outdoors in a wooded area.
- Face coverings are required.
- There is no charge for this program.
- Students need to bring a water bottle, any life saving medications, PPE, clothing appropriate for the weather and a rain coat, small backpack to carry their gear and lunch.