Choosing between two options, students will repurpose clothing or upcycle furniture from local thrift stores and learn about the amazing opportunities in the city of Ithaca for creating what you want and need sustainably without breaking the bank.
Saving your resources and the planet!
This program will allow students to explore how they can sustainably meet their needs while in Ithaca.
- New students can participate in the Thrift IC program on September 19 or October 3.
- The program runs from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Lunch from a local restaurant will be served.
- Face coverings are required.
- There is no charge for this program.