Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the audition dates?
- How do I sign up for an audition?
- Do I need to apply to Ithaca College before I schedule an audition?
- Will I need a music recommendation?
- I am interested in the recording degree. What do I need to know about that?
- Do I need an accompanist for my audition?
- Is an audition required for every degree at Ithaca?
- How early do I have to be there for my audition at Ithaca?
- How long before I hear the results of my audition?
- Can I get feedback on the audition?
- Can I pick a teacher I would like to study with if I am accepted?
- I would really like to take a look at Ithaca before I register for my audition. Is that possible?
- Can I transfer to the School of Music?
- If I am not accepted to the School of Music, but I am accepted to Ithaca College, should I come to Ithaca anyway? Could I enter the Exploratory Program and try again the following year for the School of Music?