Saturday, September 22, 2018
Students in grades 9-12 (as of September 2018)
- Contestants must perform the first movement (including cadenza)
from any piano concerto by:
- Saint-Saens (Second or Fifth Concertos only)
- The work must be performed from memory.
- Performance time will be limited to 10 minutes.
- Contestants must be prepared to perform any portions of the
work as requested by the judges.
- The winner will receive a $750 cash award and will perform the concerto movement with the Ithaca College Symphony Orchestra during the 2018-19 season.