Steps for Applying to the Summer Music Academy:
- Visit our website to learn about our High School and Intermediate divisions. This will include information about our program, their daily schedules, and what events take place throughout the week(s).
- Complete our online camper application. We will request information from the student, such as previous performance experiences, repertoire studied, and contact information for a music teacher reference.
If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid (need-based), a Talent Scholarship, or the Performance Track (High School division only), please indicate your interest at this time. If you indicate interest in the Talent Scholarship or Performance Track, you will be contacted with information on how to upload the required Video Audition materials. If you indicate interest in Financial Aid, we will ask for some information to help the Scholarship Committee designate award amounts as able.
- We will begin reviewing your application materials and contact your listed reference(s) for a recommendation at this time. Please give us 5-10 business days to review your application after receiving the teacher recommendation before we get back to you.
- You will receive an acceptance notification via email. Upon acceptance, you will be asked to submit your deposit to attend the program. After this step, you will be able to use your online account to request a roommate, add private lessons, submit transportation information (if traveling by plane or bus), and choose your elective classes (once available).
- Prior to camp, you will be expected to submit required forms (Liability Waiver, Signed Doctor Form, and Meningococcal Meningitis [HS only]) and pay the full balance of your tuition.
Tuition Deadline: June 1
Form Deadline: June 15
If you have questions at any point along the way, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.