Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
A limited number of need-based and talent-based scholarships are available. To be considered for these awards, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Submit the Academy Application and application fee.
- Log-in to your online account and submit the Financial Aid and Scholarship Application (under Forms & Documents). The Financial Aid and Scholarship application must be submitted within seven (7) days of your Academy Application.
- Submit a copy of your tax returns (Form 1040) for the current year. These should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to Bradley Whittemore. For confidentiality, please remove social security numbers from these documents before they are sent.
- Talent scholarship only: upload a video recording through DecisionDesk. The audition should contain two pieces of contrasting styles and three scales of the most difficult level the applicant can perform.
All materials should be submitted to:
Ithaca College Summer Music Academy
3322 Whalen Center for Music
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
Fax: (607) 274-3068
- The Financial Aid and Scholarship application must be submitted within seven (7) days of your Academy Application.
- All Scholarship applications, including supplemental materials (tax documents, audition recordings, etc.) must be received by April 15.
A financial aid committee will review the Academy Application and Financial Aid and Scholarship Application and make a financial aid decision. If the applicant receives an award, this amount will be communicated to the family, and if accepted, will be applied to the account before an initial invoice is created.