2018 Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
High School Division
|Tuition, Room, and Board||$2,150|
|Online Application Fee||$50|
|Private Lesson Fee (optional; per weekly lesson)|
|45 minute lesson with professional faculty||$60|
|Early Registration Discount (by Jan. 20)||($100)|
|Multiple-Child Discount (per child)||($50)|
- Upon acceptance, a $600 tuition deposit is due (non-refundable after May 15).
- All balances are due in full by May 15.
- Registration after May 15 must be accompanied by full payment.
- Credit cards are the preferred source of payment. Personal checks are also accepted and should be made payable to "Ithaca College."
Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following deadlines and fees:
- Cancellations prior to May 15 incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between May 15 to June 15 forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations after June 15 will not receive a refund except for a documented medical emergency. If a medical emergency occurs during the Academy session, a refund for room and board will be refunded on a pro-rated basis.
- No refunds will be offered for dismissal due to violation of Academy, state, or federal rules; early departure due to homesickness; voluntary withdrawal; or following successful completion of the program.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.