The Performance Track is a supplemental program at the Summer Music Academy designed for students with an advanced performance level who would like additional structured practice time and performance opportunities. Please note:
- A video-recorded audition is required for entrance to this program. A link to upload your audition will be provided upon Performance Track application submission.
- Participants must choose to practice during two (2) of their elective periods and must elect to take four 45-minute private lessons. The SMA will provide a talent scholarship for all private lessons.
- Participants will receive special chamber ensemble consideration, if available
- Participants will be expected to perform at a final Performance Track Recital.
- A maximum of 30 students will be accepted to the Performance Track.
To apply, log in to your CampInTouch account, open the Forms & Documents section and submit the Performance Track Application. The deadline for submission of Performance Track auditions is April 15, 2017. Performance Track acceptance decisions will be sent out shortly after the April deadline.
Students interested in applying to the Performance Track must first apply to the Summer Music Academy.
Please contact us if you have any questions.