- Band Program
- Orchestra Program
- Musical Theatre Program
Duration: 1 week
Dates: July 28 – August 3, 2019
Tuition, Room, and Board: $950
Ages: These programs are available to students entering grades 7, 8 or 9.
Overview: The Intermediate Division offers beginning and intermediate music students the opportunity to work with renowned faculty in a fun and supportive environment. Students will participate in large ensembles, chamber ensembles, masterclasses, and an array of music courses designed to provide a quality summer musical experience to young musicians.
- Online Application
- Letter of recommendation from a music teacher
- Non-refundable application fee ($50)
Dates and Deadlines:
- January 20: Deadline for early application discount ($50).
- May 15: Regular application deadline.
- June 1: Final application deadline. Final Payment deadline. Applications submitted after June 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis only.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance via e-mail and will be admitted on a rolling basis until each ensemble is filled. Upon acceptance, a $350 tuition deposit is due. Payment in full must be received by June 1. Need-based and talent-based scholarships are available.
More Information: Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid