- Band Program
- Orchestra Program
- Musical Theatre Program
Duration: 1 week
Dates: July 24–30, 2016
Tuition, Room, and Board: $900
Ages: These programs are available to students entering grades 7-9.
Overview: The intermediate division offers beginning and intermediate music students the opportunity to work with renowned faculty in a fun and supportive environment. Students will participate in large ensembles, chamber ensembles, masterclasses, and an array of music courses designed to provide a quality summer musical experience to young musicians.
- Online Application (Available in January)
- Letter of recommendation from a music teacher
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 before May 15; $100 after May 15)
Dates and Deadlines:
- January 15: online application available
- February 15: deadline for early application discount ($50)
- May 15: regular application deadline
- June 15: late applications will be accepted on a space-available basis
Applicants will be notified of acceptance via e-mail and will be admitted on a rolling basis until each ensemble is filled. Upon acceptance, a $350 tuition deposit is due. Payment in full must be received by May 15. Need-based and talent-based scholarships are available.
More Information: Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid