Skip to main content
CD Order Form
- Alldegree-required recitals / concerts in the
Whalen Center for Music are recorded for archival. This includes
Student Ensembles, credit bearing
recitals, as well as Faculty
performances. Please see additional information in the Recital Planning guide.
- CD's of these events can be order at anytime, before, or after
the event has occurred.
- For events that do not fall under the above criteria (including
Elective Recitals), please use the Recording Session Request Form for your Recording and
- To order CD's of your performance, please fill out this form,
which will direct you to the Credit Card payment
- If you wish to pay via Cash / Check, please print out
the confirmation email, attach cash, check, or money order
in an envelope, and place in the mail slot of Whalen room
- or, mail to: Recording Services / Ithaca College / School of
Music / 953 Danby Road / Ithaca, NY 14850-7000.
- Orders with "$0" cannot be processed prior to receiving
payment as per above.
- Please note we can only make 5 copies per order.
- Make checks / money orders payable to Ithaca