- Use this form for non-academic recording requests.
- Before submitting this form, schedule a venue for this session via 25Live
- Once you have received confirmation from the Concert Manager (Erik Kibelsbeck),
- Please submit this form at least TWO WEEKS prior to your session.
*Note: $25 / hour is for "concert-style performance capture" available in Ford, Hockett, or Nabenhauer Recital Halls only.
$100 per hour rate is for multi-microphone / overdub / "in-studio" sessions from any of the listed spaces, utilizing our large format recording systems.
- Complete the form below, which will direct you to the Credit Card payment portal.
- If you wish to pay via Cash / Check, please print out the confirmation email, attach cash, check, or money order in an envelope, and place in the mail slot of Whalen room #4104.
- or, mail to Recording Services / Ithaca College / School of Music / 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850-7000.
- Orders with "$0" cannot be processed prior to receiving payment as per above.
- Make checks and money orders payable to Ithaca College.
- No materials will be released until full payment is made.
ITHACA COLLEGE Recording Services is not responsible for any digital data not backed up to a client-supplied Hard Drive by the end of the semester.
For your protection, please make safety copies before you leave us.
ITHACA COLLEGE Recording Services does not assume any liability whatsoever for loss or damage to any clients' property, including data, equipment, speakers, instruments, and hard drives. This includes data integrity of hard drives, cloud storage, or removable media released to the client or that leave the Whalen Center in working order.