2) Collect any required faculty or graduate program chair approvals via email and forward approvals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Audits require approval of the course instructor. Approvals are also required for all prerequisite waivers and capacity overrides.
NOTE: Nondegree students don't have access to the "waitlist system" in HomerConnect, so overrides must be requested directly of the instructor via email.
3) Registrations for nondegree students are processed the first day of classes for the fall and spring semesters; for summer and winter sessions, registration is processed as soon as the required approvals are obtained.
4) All enrolled students will receive via email 24 hours after receipt of a confirmation of registration from email@example.com an Activation PIN from Registrar@ithaca.edu to activate their email, set up Netpass login credentials, and to access Sakai (Ithaca College's online course system).
5) Payment will be made to Ithaca College at the Office of Student Financial Services, once your confirmation of registration is received.
6) If you plan to register for six or more credits, Complete and submit an immunization form, which is available from the Ithaca College's Health Center. (See downloadable form "Immunization Form for Providers".)
7) An ID card authorization form will be provided to you upon completion of your registration. Stop by Extended Studies (Job Hall 208) to obtain your ID card authorization form. Photo ID cards are created in the ID office, located at Friends Hall 109. The card allows you to obtain an Ithaca College e-mail account, register a vehicle to park on campus, check books out of the library, use computer equipment, and be admitted to athletic events and recreational facilities. There is no charge for an Ithaca College ID card.