Dates, Calendars, and Fees
Where: Office of Extended Studies, G72 Peggy R. Williams Center (ground floor).
How: Registration during the fall and spring semesters is in person on a space-available basis during the first week of classes. There is no pre-registration period for extramural students.
Fall Semester 2013
When: Wednesday, August 28* - Wednesday, September 4, 2013
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
*Note: Monday classes will meet on this day at their scheduled times (not Wednesday classes) for the first day of classes only.
Winter Session 2014
Registration begins in early November and is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Audit option is not available during the winter session. Visit the winter session website for registration information.
Spring Semester 2014
When: Tuesday, January 21 - Monday, January 27, 2014
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Summer Sessions 2014
Registration begins in mid-February is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Audit option is not available during the summer sessions. Visit the summer sessions website for registration information.
Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Tuition Rates
- $1,280 per credit hour (for 1 to 11 credits)
- $19,200 flat rate (12 to 18 credits)
Graduate rate, per credit hour (variable by program)
- $661 Health Education and Physical Education
- $661 MAT in adolescence education and MS in childhood education
- $757 Communications
- $757 Exercise and Sport Sciences
- $757 Music (composition, conducting, education, performance, Suzuki pedagogy)
- $757 Occupational Therapy (graduate-level entry M.S.)
- $757 Speech-Language Pathology
- $757 Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disorders
- $852 MBA (business administration and professional accountancy)
Audit rate (2013/14)
- $128 per credit hour (the Audit option is available during the fall and spring semesters only)
Winter 2014 Undergraduate Tuition Rate
- $1,109 per credit hour
Summer 2014 Tuition Rates
- $1,152 per credit hour
- Varies by program (see above graduate rates for Fall 2013/Spring 2014)